Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

JUST WANT TO VENT

OK!  It is just RIDICULOUS how many inserts the companies are putting into their sets now.  It's fine and dandy with me if they have numerous different sets because then you could collect just the sets you like but the way it is now all of the sets have numerous inserts!  There is noway for anyone to collect the set and all the inserts without basically buying the inserts off of eBay.  I like opening and searching for my inserts and not knowing from the beginning that I'm not going to find them all.  And then to top it off companies like Wal-Mart create one or two mirror sets of the base sets. ;alsdkjfa;lsdkjf  I'm just frustrated.  All I ask is that the companies limit their insert sets to maybe 5 sets of inserts.  Anything just make it more manageable PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment