Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2011

MIXED EMOTIONS ABOUT A 1/10 AUTOGRAPH

I love cards that have Game Used items in them, Rare cards and Autographed Cards, but an Autograph of a Topps Employee?  Come on now.  That just seems a little ridiculous to me!  I'll start by saying I really like the 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter's set.  It is a very interesting set with stars from any sport imaginable, even bean bag tossing! (lol it's considered a sport).  I love how they frame their Game Used items and Autographed cards.  The framed cards should stay in perfect shape for many many years.  However I did receive a 1/10 Autographed card of Colin Butler, a Baseball Editor at Topps.  Why?  Are there not enough sports stars to get Autographs from that we have to turn to Employees?  I'm very mixed on this one.  Here is a pic of it.  Let me know your opinion on the Employee Autographs.  Who knows maybe you can convince me to like them more. haha




1 comment:

  1. Hey, I was hoping to find out if you are willing to part ways with this Colin Butler card. He and I are best friends, grew up together in Virginia, and I have been scouring to find one of these. I have had no luck on Ebay and have been looking since the Ginter release mid-July. If you would consider it, please let me know. Thanks! Jake. I can be reached at jakegustafson8@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete